In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April about the protection of individuals with regard to the personal data processing and on the free movement of such data, we inform you that:
Who is responsible for your personal information?
Name: AMETS, S.L.
Tax ID Number: B01395730
Address:INDUSTRIALDEA 1, 01400 LLODIO-ÁLAVA
Phone: 94 672 24 53
Fax: 94 672 40 26
For what purposes do we use your personal information?
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Answers to your information requests, made via the website or e-mail, in order to provide you any information about our services.
- Pre-contractual management, in case that you request a quote.
- In case that you are a customer or supplier, accounting, tax and administrative management.
What is the legitimation for your personal data processing?
In case you request a quotation or any information about our services, pre-contractual measures, signing in the box designated for it. If you are already a customer, the ones needed for the execution of the contract. In compliance with legal obligations applicable to our activity, derived from commercial and tax legislation.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as our contractual or business relationship continues. However, when our contractual or business relationship ends your data will be retained:
- ONE YEAR: connections made by internet to our website, e-mail and voice telephone calls, instant messaging, SMS or MMS.
If you are our customer your data will be kept:
- FOUR YEARS for tax purposes. The accounting books and other mandatory records, according to the applicable tax regulations (IRPF, VAT, IS, etc.) as well as all the documentation to support that.
- SIX YEARS. Personal data included in the mandatory books, documentation and supporting documents with reference to our professional activity will be kept in accordance with the Spanish Commercial Code.
Whom will your personal data be transferred?
We will not transfer your data, except legal obligation.
What choices do you have when you provide us your personal data?
Any interested party may request the exercise of the following rights
- Access: The interested party has the right to know if his/ her personal data are being processed or not.
- Elimination: The interested party has the right to erase his/her personal data when it is no longer necessary for to the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- Restriction: You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or claims.
- Data portability: You may request us to assign or transfer your personal data to any other company. You should ask for it in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
- Withdraw consent: You will have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Object: The interested party can deny the processing of his/her personal data.
How can you use these rights?
If requested, we put at your disposal the forms where you can exercise these rights. You can request it by sending an e-mail to email@example.com indicating the right you wish to apply.
Who can you exercise these rights?
The rights of the interested parties will be exercised owner, duly proving his/her identity with ID-card or similar. They may also be exercised through a legal representation, in that case a legal representation document will be required, in addition to the interested party’s ID card.
What will be our duty when you use any of your rights?
The responsible for the data processing must reply to your request in any case. In case that your request does not meet the specified requirements, the responsible for the data processing shall request its correction. The responsible for data processing shall reply to your requests within a month, from the request reception data. This period may be extended for another two months, depending on the difficulty and the amount of received requests. The interested party will be informed about these extensions within a month, indicating the reasons for the delay.
Right to claim to the supervisory authority
You may request the protection of those rights that have not been duly attended to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Either through their website (www.agpd.es), or writing to its postal address (C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid-SPAIN).
What information do we collect?
In general, you can use our Website without providing any personal information.
What measures do we take to keep your information safely?
We take reasonable technical and physical measures to protect the information we collect through the Website.