Who is responsible for your personal information?
Name: AMETS, S.L.
Tax ID Number: B01395730
Address:INDUSTRIALDEA 1, 01400 LLODIO-ÁLAVA
Phone: 94 672 24 53
Fax: 94 672 40 26
For what purposes do we use your personal information?
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Answers to your information requests, made via the website or e-mail, in order to provide you any information about our services.
- Pre-contractual management, in case that you request a quote.
- In case that you are a customer or supplier, accounting, tax and administrative management.
What is the legitimation for your personal data processing?
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept as long as our contractual or business relationship continues. However, when our contractual or business relationship ends your data will be retained:
- ONE YEAR: connections made by internet to our website, e-mail and voice telephone calls, instant messaging, SMS or MMS.
If you are our customer your data will be kept:
- FOUR YEARS for tax purposes. The accounting books and other mandatory records, according to the applicable tax regulations (IRPF, VAT, IS, etc.) as well as all the documentation to support that.
- SIX YEARS. Personal data included in the mandatory books, documentation and supporting documents with reference to our professional activity will be kept in accordance with the Spanish Commercial Code.
Whom will your personal data be transferred?
What choices do you have when you provide us your personal data?
Any interested party may request the exercise of the following rights
- Access: The interested party has the right to know if his/ her personal data are being processed or not.
- Elimination: The interested party has the right to erase his/her personal data when it is no longer necessary for to the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- Restriction: You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only retain them for the purpose of exercising or claims.
- Data portability: You may request us to assign or transfer your personal data to any other company. You should ask for it in a structured, intelligible and automated format.
- Withdraw consent: You will have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Object: The interested party can deny the processing of his/her personal data.
How can you use these rights?
Who can you exercise these rights?
What will be our duty when you use any of your rights?
Right to claim to the supervisory authority
You may request the protection of those rights that have not been duly attended to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Either through their website (www.agpd.es), or writing to its postal address (C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid-SPAIN).