What are cookies?
Types of cookies
- Analytical cookies: these are a type of cookie used to collect statistics on user activity when visiting the website and general website activity. The information collected is anonymous and allows us to optimize navigation on our website and ensure the best service to the user. The user can exclude their activity through the opt-out systems provided by the analytical tools.
- Technical and personalization cookies: these are cookies for internal use for the operation of the website.
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time by the party responsible for the cookie.
- First-party cookies: are those that are collected by the editor itself to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are collected and managed by a third party entity, which treats the data obtained through cookies.
Cookies on this website
AMETS informs that the user has the possibility of setting his/her browser so that they are informed of the reception of the cookies, being able, if the wish, to prevent from being installed on their hard drive.